top 10 books i read in 2015

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Books I Read in 2015 Collage

here is my weekly post for top ten tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. this week's topic is "top 10 books I read in 2015."

the above books are in no particular order, they were just my overall batch of top 10 for the year. i really enjoyed all of these, even if some of them didn't receive full 5 star ratings for me on Goodreads. these are books i can see myself re-reading in the future and still enjoying; each one was in a distinct genre, had engaging plots and great character development!

below, i listed the books in case any of them were caught off due to resizing:

  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
  • P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
  • Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
  • Jem and the Holograms Volume I: Showtime by Kelly Thompson and Sophie Campbell 
  • 1984 by George Orwell
  • Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie 
  • Telling Secrets by Frederick Buechner 
  • Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling
  • Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

have you read any of these? let me know down below- happy tuesday! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I read The Handmaid's Tale in college and really liked it. It creeped me out, but that was before allllll those dystopians came out, so now I'm probably desensitized. I've seen PS I Still Love You on a lot of lists and I'm mad at myself for not reading it yet. I really really loved To All the Boys and definitely want more Lara Jean in my life!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely read PS I Still Love You, it was so cute and kind of bittersweet knowing that this was a final goodbye to Lara Jean :') Handmaid's Tale was very creepy, I agree, but such a good dystopian! Much better than several of the YA novels out there :P Thank you!

      Delete
  2. many new titles for me! Atwood is a very good author. nice and listen to, also.she visited Sweden some months ago. I´ve read 1984 and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, too, but I liked Half a yellow sun better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the same comment about Half a Yellow Sun- many people really enjoy that one over Americanah. I want to pick it up soon! I would love for Margaret Atwood to visit Florida haha

      Delete

Instagram

what are you looking for?