Hola!

Sunday, June 08, 2014

My name is Alexandra and I'm 22 years old and a full-time college student located in Florida. I decided to start this blog this summer since I have more free time than usual, as opposed to when I'm busy with school and work during the year. I love reading and discussing books and needed an outlet to write down my thoughts and opinions once I'm finished reading, so I thought a blog would be an easy way to do that and connect with other readers out there! I don't focus on specific genres, as I bounce around from science-fiction, YA novels, dystopian/post-apocalypse, fantasy, contemporary, and adult fiction. There's too many books to read and not enough time! I'm also a huge movie buff and watch a couple TV shows, so here and there I will post some of those things as well. Feel free to leave a comment and discuss with me, as well as suggesting new authors and titles- I love diving into new novels or series. Hope you enjoy this blog and my many ramblings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

what are you looking for?