I Challenge Thee

Friday, July 11, 2014

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/278801033157174856/
I decided to make a non-review post today because above is what I've been doing lately. And I'm not one bit ashamed because I've still been waking up, eating, showering...the essentials. I promise I've been normal and done the extra things outside of normal human functions but I've been super intent on getting to read as much as I can. I'm not sure if anyone else out there is a college student but it's so hard for me to leisurely read like this during any other time. Mostly because I don't have the convenience of going to various libraries like I do at home while I'm away from school, so having all these books at my grasp is like being on cloud nine for me. And there's nothing more than I cherish and appreciate than a library. Seriously. When people say they're bored or don't know what to do, I just look at them dumbfounded because there are worlds and story plots out there waiting for you to lose yourself in.

Alright, end rant. Back on subject. I just finished reading the first two books in the Under the Never Sky trilogy and although I usually do a review as soon as I finish a book, I think for this one I'm going to hold out till I finish the last one (Into the Still Blue is waiting on a library shelf for me). So, look out for that.

Also, I think I will be participating in the Booktube-A-Thon! I'm excited because I love challenges and I love reading- don't need to ask me more.

The Reading Challenges:
A book with pictures.
Start and finish a series.
A book with red on the cover.
A book someone else picks out for you.
A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
A book to movie adaptation
Read seven books.

I'm going to try really hard to keep up with the challenges and hopefully finish seven books! If you don't know or want more information, then you should click here to get redirected to the YouTube video that explains everything. Woo hoo, for Booktubers and the magic of YouTube! There are video challenges that go with it but I'm not sure if I will have time to film and upload. Hopefully by the end of this week I will have a rough idea of what books I'll be reading. Time for another library visit muhaha!

Let me know if you're planning on doing the Booktube-A-Thon and what you're planning on reading! And if we aren't friends on Goodreads yet, then add me here!
-Alex

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

what are you looking for?